In our journey of helping veterans, we have come across many other organizations founded to help veterans. We fit a very specific niche, and cannot provide everything a struggling veteran or military family needs. Here is list of other organizations we have come across. (We cannot guarantee the veracity of each organizations' purposes/missions. Please do your own due diligence)
· Homes for Heroes. Staci Stanley. 303-565-2617 (direct) 303-520-1966 (cell) email@example.com Provides discounts on buying, selling or refinancing a home
· Clear Creek County Veterans Coalition. Joe Lucas. 720-326-5333. firstname.lastname@example.org Helps vets with resources
· Red Circle Foundation. Barbara Scott. 202-800-8185. Barbara.email@example.com. Provides financial assistance to special operations families
· Hounds 4 Heroes. Joe Terrell. 205-717-0689. Provides service dogs
· Camp Corral. Savannah. 855-650-1267. www.campcorral.org. Summer camp for military kids
· Denver Fisher House Foundation. Melanie Starkman. 303-632-7319 (o) 720-383-0801 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org www.denverfisherhouse.org. Provides free housing for families of soldiers and vets receiving medical care
· Operation TBI Freedom. Susan Holmes. 719-323-2625 719-433-4775 (cell) email@example.com www.operationtbifreedom.org. Program of Craig Hospital that provides support for Veterans and active duty military personnel with traumatic brain injuries
· Colorado Veterans Project. Rob Bingham. 720-425-2978. firstname.lastname@example.org www.coloradoveteransproject.org. Hosts special events to raise awareness and funds for local vets and vet organization
· Stripes to Bars. Lance Ward 701-610-9224 email@example.com and Clayton Horney 910-580-3952 firstname.lastname@example.org. www.stripestobars.org. Helps vets transition from the military through aviation training
· Adaptive Adventures. Chelsea Elder. 303-679-2770 x216 303-875-9697 (c ) Chelsea@adaptiveadventures.org www.adaptiveadventures.org. Provides progressive sports opportunities for vets with physical disabilities.
· Mt Carmel Center of Excellence. Christina Martinez 719-309-4722 (o) 719-377-0484 email@example.com www.mtcarmelveterans.org Daniel Martinez 719-309-4719 (o) 719 373-5752 firstname.lastname@example.org Provides wellness programs and transitional services for vets
· Colorado Veterans Health & Wellness Agency Duane France 719-540-2136 email@example.com Provides free mental health counseling
· Neuro-Laser Foundation. Theodore Henderson MD Phd 720-493-1101 firstname.lastname@example.org www.tbi.care dedicated to transforming lives of those distraught with various symptoms resulting from traumatic brain injury (TBI).
· Organo. Naomi Ahlbrecht. 630-345-2616 www.chreativity.myorganogold.com email@example.com global network marketing company on a mission to change lives by helping people reach new levels of balance, freedom and well-being through our premium products and business opportunity